it's thursday.
la la la la la la.
do you like my thursday song?
okay, anyways.
{embrace} the camera.
i'm cheating today...
posting a pic from a few weeks back when we were in canada.
here are 4 generations of...
how do you say that when we almost all have different last names?
anyways.
you have leighton.
her mom.
her mom.
and her mom.
got it?
happy {embrace} the camera thursday everyone!


15 comments:
such a special picture!!!!
Beautiful ladies! What a sweet picture!
sweet photo! I love the generation pics!
I love this pic of you'all
awesome that you got those years in one shot!
What a great picture! One to treasure!
You are doing great with the blog this week, Sis. Good to see Leighton with her mom, her mom,and
her mom. Your gramma looks great.
This one is a real treasure. Very sweet!
this is a keeper---how fun that you got this picture :)
Love this! Reminds me of my baby pic from 1954! Just a little different but still as meaningful-Leighton will love it someday, too. {Okay, I'm re-commenting, just noticed, but this is a special moment!}
I love generational pictures.... Leighton comes from a long line of beautiful women!
Beautiful girls, and I agree - what a special picture to have!
Such a special picture!
i heart all of those ladies. lei lei, you come from one incredible heritage!
What a great picture! I think you look alot like your mom!! Love the 4 generation pictures, so priceless!
Post a Comment