we've had a lot of great family time with clay's family lately
due to his grandpa turning 80!
we had a wonderful time
and leighton was such a trooper sleeping wherever we ended up.
here's our little family of 3
having some snuggle time after a nap.
yes, i have the same shirt on as the last
{embrace} the camera.
yes, i haven't blogged in over a week.
what can i say...
i'm lazy.
my apologies.
photo taken by my incredibly talented, handsome & single brother in law.



11 comments:
love it. i wear the same clothes every day. so, no biggie. ha.
not sure why but I really love this picture. I feel like it was taken as someone was doing a documentary on your family :) lol...
Way to be a sleep trooper Leighton!
And cute shirt! I say if its cute - wear it. Often.
And I totally agree with Ang - it is a very cool pic. Your Brother in law's got skillz.
What a oool picture-love it!
this is such a good image- Jordan does have way to capture the moment!
I love this picture :)
i'm sorry, is jordan a photog for real simple? this picture is so great. love it. love y'all.
I feel like this picture is like catching a little secret glimpse - I love it! And there is no judgment with the same t-shirt... whoever says that don't do it, they're lying.
Beautiful family right there.
i love the feel of this picture
Post a Comment