Monday, September 27, 2010

tHe moNdAyS

we're having a lazy monday around here.
too much yard work + a late night at the avett brothers concert
makes for a tired mommy.
seriously, i'm too old to stay out until 1 am.
although the concert was amazing.
if you don't know the avett brothers.
look them up.
they're delightful.
back to the yard work.
our yard is out of control.
i started pulling weeds on saturday
and before i knew it i had dug up several bushes.
so now, the next 3 weekends are dedicated to yard work.
woo hoo.
today, during nap time, i watched the season premiere of brothers and sisters.
man, i love that show.
i'm loving having some shows to watch now.
currently, i keep up with
brothers & sisters, how i met your mother and project runway.
last weekend, my friend turned photographer extraordinaire
took some pictures of our family.
they're amazing!
thanks jami.
i shall leave you with one of the stupendous pictures.















don't worry, 
more to come.
now i better go put on a bra and take my baby for a walk.
she's going stir crazy.
do babies go stir crazy?
well, she is.
adios & happy monday to you!

post signature

8 comments:

Jami Nato said...

love it! ya'll sure are easy to photograph...
i'm gonna have to look up that band.

ang said...

great pic! can't wait to see more. love you friend...

Gran said...

The pic of you 3 is great. I may try to print it out. Sorry you have to do yard work. I need to be in ours too, but my knee does not like it when I do yard work. Our Fall has finally arrived--49 last night and low 80s today. Great. Know we love you.

Katelyn said...

You are too funny - I'm glad you put on a bra to walk, because I am watching A Baby Story on TLC, and I kid you not, a woman is on, walking around a park with no bra on. I vote no.

That is a great picture! Thanks for sharing it!

bethany said...

Yay for the Avett Brothers & lazy mondays! Boo for yard work.

GREAT pic! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Glad you put a bra on.

p.s. that pic is fab.

Kelli said...

Love the picture! You three are very photogenic!

My name is Melissa said...

K- You look great and the fam does too! You are so beautiful! Love you!