someone once said this to me.
and then laughed.
thanks a lot...angie.
i'm scarred for life.
and for the record i am a little athletic.
maybe.
anyways, i think leighton is on the path to athletic stardom.
that's right. my daughter is the next olympic superstar.
here are some recent pics of all her athletic ventures.
climbing up onto the side table.
{check out those weights...who says mama's not athletic?}
pulling up on eVeRytHiNg!
i realize you can't really tell from the picture, but believe me she is ALL over the place. she does not believe in sitting still anymore!
this is her favorite game. she will be off playing, turn around and notice you've built a tower and come crawling over, knock it down and go on her way.
man, i can't wait until i get that backstage pass to watch my daughter in the olympics.
i wonder in which sport she will excel?
my guess.
gymnastics.
or maybe that ski jump thing where they do all the flips.
yeah, that would be cool.


14 comments:
Let's just hope she doesn't play softball.
remember the time a friend from camp shiloh went to a&m and asked me if you were the althletic looking one that rode her bus? it's true, you could model athletic wear.
for the record i think you and your daughter are both athletic.
Look at her go. And at least someone thought you were athletic. No one has ever thought that about me. :)
hey listen, you don't have to defend your athletic-ness. mom's all over the world are surprisingly athletic. now get to doing your P-90X!
Love the first pic- Lei kept crawling to that corner yesterday and I kept redirecting her b/c of the sharpness of the table and she kept trying to drag out her mama's 5 lb. weights. Never been athletic myself but it's definitely in her genes!
Love the first pic- Lei kept crawling to that corner yesterday and I kept redirecting her b/c of the sharpness of the table and she kept trying to drag out her mama's 5 lb. weights. Never been athletic myself but it's definitely in her genes!
How do I have two posts? Well I guess I really care alot!
maybe soccer!
I think it might be soccer. I can see her starting for the Aggies someday.
Thanks for the pics today. She looks serious about her endeavors. Whatever sport she chooses, I sure she will excell in it. Now your fun days begin of keeping her out of things.
ps- i'm leaving another comment because that's how many times i've looked at this post. i can't get enough of the lei knocking down the tower. is it weird to have that pic for my computer background, haha.
K- I think you are athletic. I remember seeing you jump on the Hagerty's trampoline!
lol...I laughed as soon as I read your title. For the record, you're good at tennis and babysitting (now mommying)...that takes a lot of effort and coordination! :) Even though I've never witnessed it, I think you're also good at workout tapes. (really lol, but I'm being serious!)
That last picture is a great action shot. Her gold medal will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment