Thursday, October 7, 2010

{embrace} tHe cAmeRa

professional edition.
thanks to our super talented friend jami
we have some great new family pictures.
just thought i'd share a few with you.





















































we love the pictures so much.
thanks jami!
post signature

14 comments:

ang said...

adorable! I have got to meet this little lady :) ...and she's so stylish! Mom's lookin great as well!

Gran said...

I think these pics are adorable too. Hope you 3 are enjoying these wonderful Fall days with cooler temps.

bethany said...

These are beautiful! I can't decide which one I like the best!

hannah said...

oh man. she is ridiculously adorable. that is one good lookin family :)

Jami Nato said...

these are my faves....

Sara S. said...

Gorgeous pictures! You have the cutest little family.

amanda said...

sooo cute! love them!

Lauren said...

Oh, Kristin, these pictures are beyond adorable! I especially love the first family shot and the one of you an Clay holding Leighton's hands. Too cute!

audrey said...

i love these pictures! i have such pretty friends!

terri eggers fulghum said...

I love these shots! Thanks for putting them on you blog! I copied them into Picassa so I can order some prints.

Unknown said...

oh those are precious!! Love it! Hope you guys make it down to TX soon. :)

annalee said...

i'm in love. with the family and the pictures. i NEED one for our house if possible!

Jill said...

There is no way that baby is 8 months old.

I love the family pics...you look GREAT!! And L is PRESH, as always. :)

The Smithson Family said...

I love the pics! You all make such a stinkin' cute family. Where in the world did you get Leighton's outfit? It is absolutely adorable!