I love this! I'm a bad mom and didn't attempt the santa pictures this year, in part because Olivia would have done the same exact thing! Can you believe we will be throwing 1 year b-day parties next month!!!??? Craziness.
hello. my name is kristin. i have a fabulous husband named clay and two precious little girls, leighton and amelia. we live in kansas city however i will always call myself a texan. i am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life, but especially that the Lord calls me His child. thanks for stopping by!
6 comments:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Love it! This might be one of the funniest santa pics I've seen.
Merry Christmas!!
Love it! I think the screaming santa photos are a rite of passage. the pictures of kids smiling in his lap just aren't as much fun!
I love this! I'm a bad mom and didn't attempt the santa pictures this year, in part because Olivia would have done the same exact thing! Can you believe we will be throwing 1 year b-day parties next month!!!??? Craziness.
merry christmas!
i agree, screaming santa photos are precious :)
Adorable :)
Bless it!! Amelia had the same reaction. That Santa dude is scary.
Post a Comment