we had our first snow of the season this past weekend.
the small amount that fell is still on the ground.
oh sunshine, where have you gone?
we took leighton out to enjoy the newly fallen snow.
it lasted approximately 2 minutes.
i've been spending my days preparing for christmas.
hanging the stockings.
holiday baking.
wrapping presents.
have i mentioned that i love wrapping presents.
well, i do.
in addition to preparing for christmas
i've been spending lots of time indoors
playing with my little girl.
this is her new face.
we see it most when we try to give her something she doesn't want.
how are you spending your winter days?


9 comments:
Great face- I know it well and love it!
Beautiful girl.
Love the snow.
Spending my days trying to figure out how to meet my baby! :)
it was 80 degrees here today, no joke! i can't wait to see you guys!!
and I ditto what Hannah had to say. We have had crisis in our kitchen with no water part of the time. 3 super plumbers addressed the problem: Papa, Stan and the pro who came at 3 this afternoon. It will cost an arm and a leg, but will be worth it. All help is appreciated. I love the face and the snow pic. Can hardly wait for you to arrive. Love to you 3.
Love this post - love your cute wrapping and Leighton's super cute facial expression. Keep it comin
love the "ball" ribbon!
I've spent my days holiday baking, trying Annalee's cocoa recipe, snuggling with Dreya & watching the lights on my pre-lit tree go out one ring at a time. Guess I shouldn't have put it up at Thanksgiving :)
that face is freaking the cutest!
and i love those brown paper packages...so cute.
LOVE all your Christmas decor! So trendy, you! And the little miss is darling as ever in her winter duds.
I think she and Max must have inherited that face from papa Stan!
Post a Comment