Thursday, January 6, 2011

tHe daY i'vE beEn dReaMinG oF

yes, leighton just took her first steps.
but i may be more excited about the milestone of january 5.














do you see what i see?
no, not the clapping.
PIGTAILS!!!
my little baby's hair is long enough for pigtails.
i've been waiting for this day for 11 months.
now, if i can only figure out how to get her to keep them in.
crazy baby girl.
post signature

12 comments:

Jami Nato said...

piggy tails!! yes!! and walking...ya, ya...hooray. LOL

bethany said...

Love the pig tails!! Can't wait for that day at our house!

ang said...

that's what i noticed first! hooray...so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...I remember the day. It is a sweet, sweet feeling for the mom who dreams of a girly-girl:)

{:miss v:} said...

Hi there! Stumbled upon your blog and think it's so cute! Your little girl is precious and her pigtails are adorable!

Now following along!

Kelli said...

LOVE THOSE PIGGY TAILS!

Natalie said...

adorable! I still remember Addie's first piggies-that's a milestone for sure!

Gran said...

Love the pigtails and love the steps she is taking and just love everything about Little Miss Leighton. Give her a big hug from GiGi and PaPa.

Jill said...

I am beyond jealous of the pigtails!! I can't wait for Amelia's hair to be long enough for them...at this rate, she'll be 16 before I get to.

L looks adorable!! :)

hannah said...

you crack me up! Exciting that she is starting to walk!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness...she is adorable!!

Abbe said...

i am THRILLED to see pigtails! that will be one of things i am more than a little sad about if i only have boys. :)