18 weeks.
my little duck is 18 weeks.
once again, i don't have all that much to report.
i'm feeling good
and my tummy is growing away.
my only complaint...
pregnancy #2 plus allergies equals a lot of pee in my pants sneezing moments.
tmi?
just trying to keep it real for you.
we are set to have our 20 week appointment soon.
i'm really excited and ready to know if this baby is a boy or a girl.
we are set to have our 20 week appointment soon.
i'm really excited and ready to know if this baby is a boy or a girl.
and here's the belly.
growing right along.
growing right along.



12 comments:
You look precious!
I can't wait to find out if you are having a she or a he!
ahh, how is that duck so cute already?! i am voting boy this week. love your baby bump. and the scarf. and the dress. and your curls. love you.
You + prego = adorable
seriously - you should know that. you rock pregnancy. If I could look that cute pregnant, we'd have a whole herd of babies.
And amen on that scarf...cuteness
Too cute!
you make me laugh :) And you look great!
You look great at 18 weeks, and I too am anxious to know if you are having a boy or a girl. A girl would help to even up the gender of our great grands, you know. I do think you are very beautiful always, and more especially when you are pregnant. Enjoy your week at the Florida Levrets House.
You are too cute! I also love the scarf.
I'm so ready for Leighton to be a big sis!
It's a boy.
oh, the pee sneeze. it happens to everyone. if they say they haven't, they're lying.
you are so stinkin cute :) and i am SO with you on the peeing thing...this third time has even been worse, which i could not imagine even possible! miss you!
You are so pretty, Kristin. I love everything about that picture. Most of all the little baby bump.
Post a Comment