Monday, May 23, 2011

LovE iS riSiNg giVeAwaY

you know my friend rachel
and her awesome etsy shop?
well, i love it.
i'm obsessed really.
i mean, cute accessories 
and all the profits benefit their adoption.
does it get any better?
well, she is launching some new t-shirts in her shop.
check out her post about it here.
look how cute they are...



well, i'm really mad.
because i want one,
well both really.
but rachel refuses to make maternity t-shirts.
so rude.

well, you're in luck.
since i can't wear these now, but love them oh so much
i'm giving one away!!

so it's simple.
the details are as follows.

1. prize...one winner of one super cute love is rising t-shirt

2. to enter...leave a comment 
telling me how cute i look pregnant.
just kidding.
just leave a comment on this post.

3. giveaway closes thursday, may 26 at 11:59 pm us central time

4. winner will be chosen at random by random.org

good luck!

post signature

27 comments:

Jessica said...

I love these, Mrs. Fulghum!! Throw my name in the hat please!!

Lindsay said...

So cute...love both of them!!

Julie said...

Super cute shirts! I'd love to sport one of these, especially for such a great cause! (you don't know me but I work with your brother, Bryan) Love your blog, too!

audrey said...

um, i want one and i'm only two weeks behind you in pregnancy. i'm not afraid to show off my hairy belly button...let's do this!

Sarah D. said...

Lev... I want a tshirt :) And I want to tell you that you are BEAUTIFUL!! Pregnant or not... and I'm not kissing up! Love ya & miss you!

bethany said...

UHM - you are a super cute prego!! Seriously - your cute bump gives me baby fever.

And is it sad that I'm entering for a free one AND planning on buying one? Who says a girl can't have two?!

Unknown said...

These are precious! And so wonderful that you're supporting her! Love it.

Kali said...

ok...coming out of "lurker" status to win a free shirt! :-) and love that it supports adoption! have had fun watching your little one grow up...she's just a few weeks younger than my little guy!

Tiffany said...

Super cute shirts!

Anonymous said...

The shirts are really cute. If I don't win I am buying one! And people have already said it, but you can't hear it enough - you are a chic prego. This time around you get to show us your summertime style!

Kelly Mann said...

YAY! so fun and super cute!! also random note, i hear we might get to see y'all this weekend!! :)

Erin said...

I checked out her etsy shop the other day and everything is so so cute! How touching that it is for their adoption fees....will definitely keep it bookmarked! Cute shirts, too!

Austyn said...

Awwww they're really cute shirts! And who are you kidding, your adorable preggo and your daughter is absolutely precious!!
Have a great week!! :))

rachel porter said...

can i enter to win??? or maybe i'll just buy me one. wait. everything i just suggested was inappropriate. thanks for the love and support!!!

ang said...

Lev, what a great way to support! Her Etsy shop is pretty cute!

Kayla Saadeh said...

You are SUPER CUTE pregnant! :) For real.
I love her shop. My necklace order arrived today and I would LOVE to wear it with one of those t-shirts. They are both adorable, but my favorite is the bottom. It's awesome that the proceeds go toward adoption. Cute clothes and enabling this family to bring their baby home- count me in!

Anonymous said...

I want one! And the only things I can afford right now are free things, so I really need to win.

Dear Audrey, please shave your belly. Thanks, H

annalee said...

clearly i need to be a better reader.
i have been oohing and ahhing over everything on her site and came back to your blog hoping you read my mind and recommended what size i should order. that's when i finally realized you are actually doing a giveaway. consider myself entered!

Jill said...

LOVE!! And for the record - you are super cute with a baby in your belly! :)

Shannon said...

Those are beautiful! I love them both, but I think the bottom one is my favorite!

Kristin said...

Pick me! I'll save it to wear until after this baby comes (even though we all know I'll still look pregnant for a few weeks/months after that!) :)

Whitney @ Journey Mercies said...

Well from your photos you look awesome preggers. Would you be willing to ship the shirt to Cambodia for me if I win??? ;)

Jennifer said...

Those shirts are too cute. And this Mama could always use something new and cute to wear!

Kristen said...

Can I wear it on our BLAB trip??! :) You are beautiful ALWAYS and I can't wait to see you!!

Alisha said...

I love these shirts, and I love the cause!

Samantha Belcher said...

I am new to your blog and I love it! So cute! And these shirts...I mean shut up! Love :)

amanda said...

pick me, pick me!

and you are super cute pregnant. duh.