i don't have a sister.
once, my friend rachel, told me girls without sisters are weird.
thanks a lot rachel.
luckily, leighton and amelia won't be weird.
to say i'm excited about two girls is an understatement.
don't worry, i have been informed that there will be a lot of drama in our house in the years to come.
and probably lots of fights
and maybe some hair pulling.
but, i'm confident that there will also be lots of secret telling and slumber parties
and clothes borrowing and giggling in the years to come also.
despite the excitement on leighton's face,
she is in love with her new baby sister.
she calls her emma and wants to give her kisses and pacifiers constantly.
i've been pretty impressed so far with how leighton has handled all of this.
she is always keeping tabs on her baby sister and wakes up saying emma.
it's pretty darn cute.
i feel truly honored that the Lord has entrusted me with two precious daughters,
sisters.
it's going to be a wild ride
and i can't wait.



10 comments:
so precious! i wonder what george is going to do when his sissy gets here...hopefully he'll learn from leighton. she's beautiful kristin!
One little comment...you know that I think you're pretty darn fab with or without a sister :) So excited for your new little peanut!
So adorable and so grateful as well! I totally get the sister thing and I'm so happy that it has been so smooth!
Also loved the gma time with Judy today!
Thanks for the post tonight. The girls are just beautiful. Yes, sisters are all you mentioned and more. I love the pics. One will go in the frame above my sink for the great grands. I love you so much. Do you know that the pic on FB looks so much like your dad looked as a newborn. Funny. Love to Clay too. It is not so bad with a house full of girls.
I love this post so much. Makes me smile so much. Caroline and Annslee LOVE each other. :)
this is so SWEET! finger lickin' SWEET! ;)
So precious! that was and still one of my favorite things about my boys, they really do take care of each other at such a young age, it is priceless! And I love the pics, you are very blessed :)
so precious! I always wanted a sister also!! So happy that leighton and amelia have each other!!
sissy's are the best.
LOVE IT!!!
Question: Are you going to replace Lucy's face on your header with Amelia's?
Post a Comment