yup,
i'm twenty weeks pregnant.
5 months.
1/2 way there.
crazy.
of course i have lots of exciting details i could tell you.
like...
i'm pretty sure it won't be long before i have an outie belly button.
and...
my feet hurt all the time.
and...
i may have felt the baby move.
maybe.
and...
the baby is healthy.
i'm measuring right on track.
but,
i'm sure all you really care about is if we are having a
boy
or a
girl.
so, i won't keep you in suspense any longer.
okay, just a little longer.
maybe you can guess...
i'm the only one of these in my family.
clay's family doesn't have any of these.
i get to buy bows!
the color i'm wearing is no indicator.

that's right.
we're having a GIRL!!!
completely not what i expected.
but, man am i excited.
and if you think i'm excited, you should talk to clay.
and if you think he's excited you should talk to his mom.
or my dad.
jeez.
first grandaughter.
i'm sure there is lots of pink in our future.



22 comments:
So happy for you!! Bring on the bows! Congratulations!!
Here in Abilene we are excited too, knowing we will have another little girl! I was afraid Jaedyn would be the only GGD among all those boys. Now I do not have to worry. Your blog is cute today, just like you. I love the pic too. You and Clay have a great weekend. Love you.
YAY for girls!!! They are so much fun to buy for. :) So happy for you guys. And you look great!
So excited that you're having a baby girl!! You and Annalee will have so much fun raising little girls together. I have a feeling she has another little girl cooking inside her. Really, coudn't be more excited for the growing Fulghums! Can't wait to hear stories of Bryan being an uncle to a little girl :)
Could not be more excited for you! And YOU look adorable!
let me just say again, for the blogging record, how excited i am!!!!! i can't wait to meet this little girl!!! i think about and pray for her often....if only 2010 could get here a little bit sooner!
BOWS BOWS BOWS! I can't believe everyone is having girls! I better start buying pink! What is the name?????? CONGRATS!
YAY! I've been checking in since Thursday ... couldn't wait to hear the news! Congrats!!
Yeah! Congratulations Clay and Kristin! Girls are so fun.
How exciting! Cannot wait to see cute pictures of this sweet baby girl. You look great by the way and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well! Take care!
Ashley
and in case there is still not enough excitement over this GIRL, you can send people my way to squeal about it some more! oooh, i love HER to pieces.
Congratulations!!! Girls are SO MUCH fun!!
Congrats!! That is so fun!
Sugar and Spice and everything nice!! So excited for you and Clay! Too.Much.Fun! XOXO
HOOOORAYYYY!!! SOOOO excited for y'all. Ah can't wait to see your precious baby girl!! Praying for you my friend!!
WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Have I mentioned my excitement about having another girl around???
SOOOO exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so glad Adelaide will have such a sweet girl to be BFF with just like her mamma has you!
get ready for the pink explosion in your house.
you will thank the good Lord when people buy you something green or red or even blue. yes, blue.
so exciting though! shopping is so much more fun!!
YEAH! I'm so excited for ya'll! Congrats friend!
yay for little girls! congrats! you look fantastic!
I am not real sure how I missed this post, but so excited for you guys!!! Girls are tons of fun!! SHe will be beautiful!!
Post a Comment