Thursday, January 28, 2010

4o weEkS

well, the time is here.
40 weeks.
january 29, 2010.
baby girl's due date.
honestly, i didn't think i would still be pregnant.
but here it is and i feel much better than i expected.
of course other than teaching 28 ten year olds,
all i did this week was lay on the couch and watch lost.
we are obsessed with lost by the way.
it's amazing.
anyways, the big news is that i am officially a stay at home mom.
today is my first day of maternity leave.
oh my does it feel good.
my current pregnancy symptoms include, but are not limited to:
exhaustion...still sleeping fairly well though.
lower back pain.
an incredibly huge need for chocolate. all the time.
miss priss is sitting so low that when she moves,
well it is like a serious kick to the bladder/crotch.
and lots of headaches.
so, the waiting game continues.
everytime i call someone they think i'm calling to say i've gone into labor.
it's driving my mom crazy.
i guess we will continue to wait.




















Photobucket

17 comments:

Heather said...

Pregnancy suites you very well! You look fantastic. I bet you go right back to your regular jeans after having your sweet girl. So excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of her!! praying for you!

Sara S. said...

First of all, I think that is one of the smallest 40-week tummies I have ever seen. Pregnancy DOES suite you. Secondly, I'll be praying for you and baby girl and that the delivery is smooth. What a special week this is going to be for you!

megan said...

You look so good! Happy Due Date (and hopefully we'll be saying Happy Birthday very soon!!)

Kristin said...

Happy due date! :) You look great... Can't wait to meet this little gal soon!

hannah said...

yeah every time your name is bold on google reader I think there is a baby here! and btw you look amazing! We will be praying for you guys this week :) I can't wait to see pictures.

Unknown said...

So close!!! I keep waiting. Guilty of getting super excited everytime I see you've updated your blog. :) Praying for you, Clay and Baby girl!!

Lauren said...

You look adorable, Kristin! Praying for you, Clay, and precious baby girl.

Jami Nato said...

enjoy the waiting game! ha. ya right, you have to be super woman to enjoy waiting for the platypus. may i say, before you go in to have the baby...drink lots of water and eat. you get thirsty and they starve you when you go in. not ok.

Gran said...

You still look BEAUTIFUL to me! We are trying to wait paitently here in Abilene, but I know it is super hard on your mom. I well understand the term, post mature, and as I told you on the phone--all of mine were late. Please do not take after me. It is nerve wracking. Enjoyed our visit this a.m. and will be anxious to know what the doc says today. Love to you and Clay and Miss Priss too.

Sarah Beth said...

Its a full moon this weekend! You still look awesome!

Anonymous said...

How in the heck are you still pregnant???? I want to meet baby girl pronto:) Please, oh please come soon, baby girl. Please?

Jill said...

40 weeks pregnant and you look amazing!! I have to say, I don't miss the kicks to the crotch. (LOL)

My S-I-L is due in 6 days and she can't call anyone for the same reason. They all think she's calling to say she's in labor!

Praying that sweet baby comes soon.

annalee said...

fyi- that's why i'm calling you tons and tons right now, so you don't have to call me and make me think you are going into labor. okay, i am also calling all the time because that's how much i'm thinking about you!

annalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

Praying for a smooth and safe delivery!! Welcome to being a stay at home mama!

Abbe said...

oh my word, i can't believe how good you look 40 weeks preggers. hang in there!

Martha said...

Happy 1st day of maternity leave! I'll be thinking and praying for you this week.