Tuesday, January 19, 2010

nUrsERy tiMe


it's official.
the nursery is complete.
well, as complete as it's going to be before miss priss arrives.
so, for your viewing pleasure...

the closet.

the three framed pictures below the shelf were my inspiration for the room.



readers are leaders.
my class threw me a shower and they all gave baby girl books.
precious.


the bedding.

my fabulous sister in law, melissa, knitted baby girl a precious mobile that will hang in the corner above the crib.

my favorite part of the room.
we ordered these wall decals from etsy and i'm in love!

now all the room needs is a baby girl!

Photobucket

24 comments:

ASuh said...

Adorable! Love the wall decals - what is the name of the vendor on Etsy?? I want to check them out

Kristen :) said...

I LOVE IT!! great job!!

The Ruth Family said...

Hi Kristin! The room is precious! Your little one will be here before you know it!

I must warn you - I had my changing pad on Parker's changing table and I left the buckles attached, but I never used them. I just tucked them under the changing pad so they couldn't be seen. Between my wiggley child and buckles - I scratched the top of the dresser! You might be careful with that...so you won't mess up your furniture!

Hope the next few weeks go quickly!

megan said...

I love it! It is so precious! Love those decals...they are the PERFECT little touch.

Sarah Beth said...

LOVE the room! What a cozy little room for the little one! LOVE the decals as well, perfect touch!

hannah said...

I LOVE it!! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Love it all! The decals definitely bring it all together. Nice job, Momma:)

Judy-Stan said...

Wow.......I must say that is one awesome nursery.......a perfect first room for the world's greatest granddaughter.........Mom & I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

annalee said...

it's official. i'm in love.

i've been staring at every single picture squealing at each and every detail.

bethany said...

absolutely precious!! Way to go mom!

Jordan said...

But...where's my desk?

Jill said...

Adorable room!!!

Jami Nato said...

the closet is my fave. i love when doors are taken off closets and painted a different color.

that child is already on her way to being a genious with all those books!

Lauren said...

The nursery is adorable, Kristin! Baby girl will be perfect last accessory! What a precious and whimsical finished product. Can't wait to meet baby girl Fulghum :)

allison said...

i heart it! it's so you!!!!

Lindsay Lady said...

i LOVE it. the little girl is on her way to great taste, just like her momma. i'm obsessed with turquoise these days and i'm loving the shade you picked. any day now...

Ashley said...

VERY cute! :) I of course love the bird details!!

Heather said...

It's beautiful Kristen!! I love the closet!! You have done a wonderful job, thank you for sharing that with us!

Gran said...

The nursery is beautiful. Thanks for allowing me to have a peek. You did a great job with the decor, and I like the little bird theme you have going there. Just days now to wait until Little Miss Priss arrives. Can you believe it? Oh how I wish I could see her soon after her arrival. But...one day soon I hope. Love to you 3.

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous!! You did a great job!

Sara S. said...

Could not be cuter! Now, all you need is baby girl!

ThePoeFam said...

So sweet!!! So girly, but differnet! :) I love the bird cages too! ...And, she's going to love it! Quinn has always loved his room...I think they notice and appreciate good decorating! ;) ...Can't wait to see her sweet face!

Kelli said...

I love the nursery.... perfectly baby chic! :)

Melissa Levrets said...

Oh it looks so cute! LOVE the blue and the decals!