
well, clay went back to work monday
and my mom left on wednesday.
so leighton and i have been home alone for a couple days now...
well, kind of.

clay hasn't been feeling well
so he's only been working half days.
we have survived some time on our own though.
we even made a trip to target.
leighton slept the whole trip...looks like she loves errands as much as me.
TG, clay's mom, came and watched the miss this morning
while i had alone time and ran errands.

overall, i would say we are adjusting well to our new "real life".


9 comments:
She's so pretty! Love her--excited to meet her this week when we bring ya'll dinner!
it seems she just gets prettier and prettier every time I see her (well, at least a pic anyway). I can't wait to meet her in person some day! She will love Texas weather...just like her momma :)
My gosh, she is a pretty girl!! I just want to squeeze her! Glad you are making it by yourself, I remember that feeling and I was scared out of my mind. You are doing great and yay for getting some errands done!!
Hi I just found your blog! Congrats! She is so beautiful!
She is so pretty. I remember my first day alone with Amelia...I'm pretty sure I cried. (LOL)
You're doing great!!
So glad it's going well! You and Leighton both look great!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pics today so we can see more of the Little Miss Priss. She is so cute, and I still think she looks like Clay. I am just thrilled that you will allow us to have a part in her life through pictures and updates on your blog. Both you girls look very pretty. So glad things are going better. I am praying that all goes well as Lucy comes home tomorrow. Love to you three.
I love her outfits! What a cutie!
She's such a little doll! You two look so cute together!
Post a Comment