i mean seriously love it.
one of the highlights of my day is hearing the click of the mailbox letting me know my goodies have just arrived.
or hopefully some goodies. and not all junk mail. boo.
awww...the sight of my address handwritten by a familiar font, or a bigger envelope with fancy writing indicating something special.
and my face really lights up when i see a magazine in the mailbox.
i love magazines. i'll be honest. rarely do i actually read magazines. but i love to flip through them.
over and over again.
here's a rundown on what i look for every month in my mailbox.
people style watch...love it! this was a christmas gift from clay and i am obsessed. it has great bargains and realistic styles. i mean, seriously, can't you tell since i'm always so trendy.

martha stewart living...okay, confession, this one doesn't actually come to my mailbox, but my mother in law gets it, reads it and passes it on to me. lots of great ideas.

parenting...a student in my class gave me a years subscription to this for christmas. what a fun gift! it has great activities and advice.

taste of home...my grandmother gets all the granddaughters a subscription to this for christmas. let me tell you, it has delicious, easy recipes.

real simple...i mean, come on, it's a classic. i think my favorite thing about it is all the organization tips and the 5 easy meals at the end.

fast company...okay, i'll be honest. i'm not that smart. i really don't jump up and down when this one comes in the mail. i don't even flip through this one. it's for clay. i guess it's only fair that he gets one too! but, the girl on the cover has some pretty cute hair!

i also get pretty excited when the monthly catalogs appear. my faves are j. crew, pottery barn, crate and barrel and anthropolgie.
other mags i would like dropped off in my mailbox...instyle and self.
what are some of your favorite magazines?
think i just heard the clink...i'm off to see what goodies were delivered today.



8 comments:
Oh my...I'm a magazine junkie, too!
I LOVE Real Simple. Wasn't this month's issue so good? I've been on an organization kick ever since.
I also get (are you ready for this?) House Beautiful, Fresh Home, ReadyMade, Parenting, InStyle (you know, because I'm so stylish) and Texas Monthly. But, like you, I don't think I've read a single article. I just like to flip :)
People. Food & Wine. Cooking Light. I obviously love to eat and dish about celebrity gossip=)
If you ever want to get rid of a Taste of Home issue, I'll gladly take it off your hands! Used to get that myself.
Magazines can be fun!
I LOVE magazines too! I used to buy one everytime I stepped foot into Target, Walmart, Kroger...wherever. Now I've subscribed to a few and it always makes my day to receive one in the mail. I love Real Simple, Coastal Living, Southern Living, Parenting, Lucky...I could go on and on. I'm addicted.
So... I'm going to get a subscription to People Style Watch after I post this comment. You convinced me. I also LOVE magazines. I get Cooking Light, Everyday with Rachael Ray, Everyday Food, and Health. I may need some more, though... I love all these ideas people are giving.
i mean, i don't read 'people'...that is so trashy. ha. ok, i do...when i'm at my mom's.
I need to check out that Taste of HOme, it looks good! I love my Paula Deen and Rachael Ray, and also my Southern living. Love the ones you get!!
I love getting snail mail.
I always jump up and down when I see a letter!
I love Family Fun magazine, Real Simple, and Caroline LOVES Your Big Backyard!
Post a Comment