i'm joining emily for
{embrace} the camera
thursdays.
i'll be posting pics of me & my baby girl
{and some of clay with his baby girl too}
i love the idea that in 50 years when she is looking back at these old photos
it will be fun for her to have pics of us together
{and she doesn't care if i'm fat or don't have any make up on or whatever}
so here ya go.
won't you join me for {embrace} the camera thursday?
if you do, make sure you leave a comment so i can check out your adorable pictures!


10 comments:
what a great idea!
i love that picture of you and lei.
i'm also having a moment of severe sentimentalness seeing her in that outfit.
i suddenly dearly miss the summer of '08.
Uhm yes. I love this idea. I'll be jumping on the bandwagon very soon. (I hope...)
Whoa - the big earings are back! Old Kristin has returned :). Love the picture. (And the idea.)
such a sweet, sweet photo...love the drool!
I love this.
This sounds like a great idea!! Love it and what a precious picture of you two!
I love this idea!! Me and C will start next week!!!
i skipped this week since, i did a full week last week...ha! glad you've jumped on the bandwagon!
Jami tempted me, now you're doing the same. I might just have to buck up and do it.
Great pic and a what a fun idea! Hope Lei let go of your earring- or ouch!!
Post a Comment