i love {embrace} the camera.
thank you emily for the idea.
here's my little baby girl {who is growing up too fast for words}
and myself during the 15 happy minutes at the pool.
that's about all leighton could handle before she declared
{not so gracefully i might add}
that it was nap time.
won't you join me friends.
come on {embrace} the camera.
i want to see your pics of you & the little munchkins.
happy thursday!


17 comments:
Aw! I like hoe she's grabbing for your sunglasses. very cute!
Very cute!! I agree - Thursdays are becoming my favorite blog day.
Dont mess with nap time mom!! pool or no pool! lol cute pic
love this picture! i'd like to think she's checking herself out in the reflection of your glasses :)
They just can't help themselves...babies are nuts about glasses! Precious.
i know, i know...i need to do this.
isn't that funny how babies make the plans for the day? ha.
Super sweet, visiting from Em's blog.
xo
ya'll are too cute. i love visiting your blog.
:)
em
15 minutes is a start. before you know it she'll be coming to visit me in houston and i'll have her at a waterpark for 15 hours.
i'm joining the e.t.c. fun today!
Sooo cute! Love her hat!! ;-)
She is too cute in her suit!! Ok so does the picture have to be taken on Thursday!! I need to be held accountable... Ha!
finally did it :) 15 minutes is better than not at all right?
so cute! And I played along today, too. I love your Thursday pics!
OK, as much as I love pictures and pictures of my kids, I need to do this! This is such a sweet picture!!
yes, i full heartedly EMBRACE it with you!
she is cutie patootie...LOVE lei's hat!
Will you please remind me to do this next Thursday. I want to embrace the camera, but always forget.
P.S. You're officially my hero just for being brave enough to post a pic in your swimsuit.
Post a Comment