five months old!
my little baby is five months old.
she is growing and changing right before my very eyes.
here are just a few of the ways!
sTaTs
*these are according to my own very accurate measurements.
weight...15 pounds
height...26 inches
sKiLLs
*sleeping through the night...this is the best skill yet. this fourth month has been the best as far as consistency with her sleeping. she generally sleeps from about 6:30 pm to 6:30 am and usually takes 3 naps a day. glorious!
*rolling over from back to tummy...she started doing this a few weeks ago and there has been no turning back. we lay her down to sleep on her back and she rolls right over onto her tummy. she is definitely a little roly poly!
*hand control...she is so close to being about to pick her pacifier up and put it in her mouth!
*head control...when i walk around with her on my hip i realize that she is not a newborn anymore!
*eating...this month i stopped breast feeding & switched to all formula. she takes 4 bottles a day. around 6-8 ounces. she's finally chubbing up & doing so much better.
*solid foods...we started her on rice cereal. she doesn't really like it, but we're taking it slow. we try every day to eat a little bit.
sTrUgGLeS
*the wiggles...girlfriend is wiggly, wiggly, wiggly and that is making bathtime, diaper changes, getting dressed & much more very interesting!
honestly, this is the best stage yet! i feel like she is doing so well and and i truly cannot complain. we have our moments of frustrations, but we are so thankful for our healthy, happy baby girl!



9 comments:
I absolutely cannot believe that she is 5 months old. I just don't know where the time has gone! She is so precious and I am SO SO SO happy that she is getting to be such a good sleeper. Yay for Lei and yay for mom!
Love you guys!
How in the world is she 5 months old??? Love that pic. Love this stage. Love her.
for reals...this can not be true. she is so cute. love the smile!
So glad she is sleeping through the night!! And I love that smile. adorable!
Happy 5 months, baby girl!!
When I look at her picture, I think to myself, "that is one cute baby!"
As well as, "I wish Amelia would wear shoes."
Girl WILL NOT keep shoes on! I'm wondering how long barefoot is acceptable?
lei lei, i miss you. adelaide misses you. graham misses you. evan misses you. even jazzman misses you. thank goodness your momma keeps us in the know with these updates! love you big girl.
Thanks for the update before you are off to Seattle and then BC. I am so proud of Leighton. She is really progressing nicely. I know that the night's sleep is good for you and Clay. Have fun with Gramma and Granpa. I know they are delighted to get to meet Little Miss Leighton. Much love to all from GiGi and Big Papa
She is darling!!!! AND WOW about her sleeping! I may be calling you for pointers very soon! ... 5 months isn't too bad for an older woman...I mean they'll practically be the same age, right!?..maybe we could work somethng out! ;)
Such a cute picture of her! If she doesn't like the rice cereal you might see what she thinks of banana. Max didn't do well with cereals, but he loves the nana!
Post a Comment