Thursday, July 22, 2010

{embrace} tHe cAmeRa

in case you didn't know
we {embrace} the camera around here.
the only problem is
it's hard to take a picture
of mom & leighton
where we both look good.
usually
part of someone's cute face is cutout











or someone is covering someone else up











or someone is not smiling











or someone's bangs are in their face











or someone is eating the carpet.











man,
{embrace} the camera days are so rough.


post signature

16 comments:

christina said...

those are so sweet. we are eating the carpet over here too!

Ashley said...

you may not both 'look good', but those pictures are perfect :o)

emily anderson said...

cute photos, kristen.
:)

hannah said...

She is such a little cutie!

Carey C. Bailey said...

Agreed but aren't they cute anyways. Precious! With Joy, Carey

Gran said...

I love the pictures, Kristin and Leighton. They are perfect as far as this GiGi is concerned. Love to you across the miles.

Wendy said...

Ha, some of the best pictures are the imperfect ones! :)

The Bonjour Four said...

haha i can imagine! love the photos

bethany said...

very cute=) And I agree - taking pictures of yourself and a wiggly baby is no easy task.

ang said...

i love them all :)

Jami Nato said...

so funny. those are the best pictures. i mean, really, how many normal pics do you need?

hill said...

so great! xoxo.

Anonymous said...

#3 is my fave:)

terri eggers fulghum said...

I just realized- you must be taking those pics with just the two of you {and the camera}. Not easy but it looks like you're having fun and I love the results each week!

sharon said...

so cute. i need to start doing this! except preggo face doesn't look so great close-up!

Jennifer said...

I love your "embrace the camera" days (yours and Hannah's!). What a great idea!