Friday, September 3, 2010

mY fAvoRitE tHinGs

thought i would share a few of my current favorite things with you.

1. neutrogena moisture shine lip soother
love this! it makes my lips tingle just a bit and look oh so shiny.


neutrogena_lip_soother_3.jpg

photo

2. cherry coke zero
helps make each day, just a little better.


cherrycoke.jpg


3. house rules
just finished reading this book. now i have to clean my house since i have done nothing all week during nap times!



9780743296434.jpg


photo


4. fall
oh how excited i am for cooler temperatures, pumpkins, and cardigans

fall_leaves_orange.jpg



5. my baby girl


of course my all time favorite is this little miss.




happy friday to you!
*please excuse the weird spacing...i couldn't get it right.


post signature

3 comments:

Gran said...

GiGi loves that baby girl too. And...I am so ready for fall to be here. I put my tin wall hanger filled with baby mums out on my front entry this morning while I was cleaning. I had to run the vac. since Big Papa is a bit under the weather. Enjoy your folks. Hope you got the house all clean for them. Love to you, my special granddaughter.

Jami Nato said...

can you believe this incredible fall weather? in love with the seasons changing. getting out decorations ASAP.

Kelli said...

GREAT list!!