Friday, December 3, 2010

a LittLe of tHis aNd a LittLe oF tHat

my little 10 month old
is so dang cute
i just have to show you some of my recent favorite pictures.

leighton and all of her grandparents


crazy bedhead!


love those chubby cheeks


bath time


her new favorite activity...climbing
she climbed up on the bin all by herself!


playing in the leaves


it sure is fun to watching her grow up!

post signature

9 comments:

Jill said...

Oh that last pic needs to be framed. Adorable.

hannah said...

look at the AWESOME hair! I love it! Are you guys going to visit at Christmas this year?

Gran said...

It is fun to be able to watch her grow up through pictures also. Thanks for sending them. We got the Christmas Card today...so cute. You are really getting them out early, Sis. I am proud of you. My house is all decorated now, inside and out. What a job, but we do enjoy it. Look forward to seeing you three very soon.

Kristen :) said...

she is so beautiful!!

Jami Nato said...

she looks soooooo much like clay to me. what a cutie!

bethany said...

So stinking cute! Love the bedhead pic and the leaves pic!!

ang said...

I love all the pics...precious! Bath time is my favorite ;)

Anonymous said...

The bath pic and the last pic are fabulous:)

Kelli said...

I am so in love with that last picture!!