Sunday, March 27, 2011

14 weeKs

first off, 
let me apologize for my absence.
i really have no excuse.
except laziness.
but hey, lucky for you, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
right?
i thought i would give you a little pregnancy update.

as of saturday,
i'm 14 weeks along.
is it just me or does the second pregnancy fly by much faster than the first?
things are just fine and dandy.
i'm feeling great and have finally gotten my energy back.
food cravings so far have consisted of guacamole the first month or so,
and most recently, anything fruity or frozen...popsicles, frappuccinos, frozen yogurt.
my hunch is that this little duckling is a girl.
clay disagrees.
he's usually right, so we'll see.
and last but not least,
here's the belly.
i swear this picture is a little deceiving...i look much more pregnant than this in person.

















post signature

9 comments:

hannah said...

You look great!! So glad you are feeling good. So important with another to take care of!

Gran said...

Good to see your blog updated. You look great, but where is the pic of Little Miss? Oh, I will wait for the 14 month blog on the 31st. I really do look forward to these, and I think most of your friends do too. Take care and know I love you 3+ more thaan you will ever know.

Jill said...

You're such a cute pregger. :)

So glad you're feeling well!

bethany said...

Yay for prego update! You look fantastic. And so happy to hear that the second pregnancy goes faster!

Jami Nato said...

ohemmmmgee, you are too tiny. looking fab though!

Kristen :) said...

hooray!!!

Sara S. said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Congrats!

Natalie said...

How can you be 14 weeks already? I does go by faster the second time around, that's for sure! You look great! Have I told you that Jeff and Ami are expecting #4 in late August? Their Olivia was born just after Leighton on Feb 10 so y'all will have just about the same age kids!

Kelli said...

You look GREAT!