the half way point!
we made it.
we had our ultrasound yesterday and little baby is healthy as can be.
growing on track,
well a little ahead of track actually.
and yes, in case you were wondering.
the important body parts did reveal themselves.
it looks like we will be adding another little
GIRL
to our family.
clay is in shock, he totally thought it was a boy.
don't worry, he's a fabulous little girl dad and the shock will wear off eventually.
as for me, i'm completely thrilled.
i wanted another girl for so many reasons,
but mainly because i really wanted leighton to have a sister.
i only have brothers. stinky, mean brothers.
no, just kidding...kind of.
but while i love my brothers, i always, always wanted a sister.
so it looks like there will be lots more bows,
matching dresses
and playing beauty shop
in our future.
but lucky for clay
we already have one daughter that likes to get dirty and play outside.
as for leighton,
she has not one single clue what's going on.
i'm so excited to be able to talk to her about her baby sister though!
here's a belly update for you.



12 comments:
How fun!! Sisters are THE BEST :) Congrats!
I hear you sister!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Yay for another Fulghum girl!
I am thrilled that Leighton is getting a baby sister. Now that will help to work toward evening up our great grand in the family. Boys are fun, but girls are just so very special. I will love all eight of the great grands equally. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
I'm so excited that I get to see you pregnant this summer! since I sadly missed the last pregnancy :(. love you!
hottie with a body! you look fab. hooray for a sis.they're the best. and also the worst...as teenagers.
AHH! A girl!! YAY!! I just texted Bryan when I read that! So happy for you, and how exciting for sweet Leighton to have a sister!
CONGRATULATIONS! It will be so fun. While my sister and I can disagree with the best of them, I truly can't imagine my life without her. You look great!
you look great! congrats on another girl! it will be so fun for Leighton to have a sister! :)
Well you guys make beautiful little girls so I think this is just the best news ever! :) You look fab, girl. For realz.
I thought I had posted...
YAY for two daughters and sweet sisters!!! You will love it. Praying for you mom of two girls from another mom of two girls!!
Post a Comment