a few things i'm loving right now.
fresh, spring flowers
this is the best time of year in kansas city.
the flowers are amazing!
my new love is rising necklace
you should check out my friend rachel's etsy shop.
she has super cute stuff at great prices.
my mother's day gift
clay and leighton gave me a prenatal massage for mother's day.
i can't wait!
but, my most favorite thing of all
is of course
this little face
happy tuesday!


5 comments:
aren't blooming flowers just spectacular?! We have gardenia's lining our front walk and they smell wonderful. And of course, I always love seeing that cute face :)
I can tell you're loving this weather and can't tell you how much I love that little face , too!
Totally agree - this is the VERY best time of year in KC.... gorgeousness everywhere. AND I bought that exact same necklace... so sweet=)
i feel left out. i need this necklace too.
sweet leighton. can't get enough.
i think you should pass that bigin massage over to me. just be a buddy and a pal and do it.
Post a Comment