so i'm actually almost 37 weeks,
but the picture is from
week 36.
something big happened last week
my desire to not be pregnant anymore
surpassed my fear of having two kids.
God has really been good to me and He has been showing me that He will sustain me.
i've been so anxious about being able to take care of my family
for the next few weeks and for the first few months after the baby is born.
is it a coincidence that my quiet time reading guide for the week has all focused on passages about fear and anxiety?
"cast all your anxieties on him because he cares for you." 1 pt. 5:6-7
or that i will be reading that scripture in church on sunday?
is it a coincidence that two fabulous neighbors brought us dinner two nights this week???
thank you very much.
i have a lot to be thankful for.
a lot.
we are counting down the days until we get to hold a little baby in our arms!




10 comments:
so excited!! And as always you look awesome!
I love when He gets all in my business like that.
You look FABULOUS! :)
can't wait to meet sweet little A!
seriously with the cuteness. you are just too darn cute. and you are going to be just as fabulous mom to your family as you are now.
PS: like those shorts!!
Just know that we are thinking about you and praying for you during these last few weeks until the new baby is here. You will do just fine with the two. I know, and God will give you all the help you need. Rest on Him. You are so special to me and I love you more than you can imagine.
I find myself anxious about taking care of two kiddos too. You might want to throw those scriptures at me come March.
Looking good, Mama...you're almost there!!
i love your preggo cuteness and lessons.
You are so cute, although I remember not liking to hear that at the end! And what a great post and I needed the verse tonight! He will sustain you :) My QT today was in Upmost for His Highest, by Oswald Chambers (if you have time to read the whole thing, look uo sept 6th online) but it talked about as long as we are plugged into the Source (God), then we will be a river that is sustained by Him and that even when rocks or even things that stop the stream come into the way, we are still being fed Living water from Him, and a stream always goes around them. Love you!
You look adorable! I have the same worries about going from 1 to 2 kids. You will do great!
I know you'll do fine with everything but please remember we are here and willingly available to help!
We love it!!
Post a Comment